Our HR Consulting service will enable you to meet your business goals by consistently bringing out the best performance from your employees and maintaining high levels of motivation. We also help to keep you up to date with the latest employment legislation in the UK. The legislation and HR practices often take a different approach from those used in Japan. Therefore it is vital to understand the mindset behind them and align the whole system accordingly, as well as to understand the legislation and practices themselves in order to best achieve successful employment outcomes.
- UK employment law updates and employee documentation review twice a year; also includes telephone and email support
- Review of overall HR practices
- Internal seminars on UK employment legislation and practices for UK and Japan offices
- Induction seminars for new expatriates and their families in UK and Japan offices
- Improvements to internal office communication
- Producing documentation: employment contracts, staff handbook, and letters
- Performance management
- Absence management and return to work
- Diversity policy
- Talent management
- Global talent development
- Succession planning
- Organisational value communication
- Family friendly policies
- Recruitment system
- Pay and benefits
- Disciplinary issues
- Internal and market survey
Our Marketing Consulting service will help you understand your key strengths, identify market opportunities and how best to approach your target markets. We can customise the project according to your needs, from a one-off brainstorming session to a strategy development and product marketing project. We have extensive market research experience in a wide variety of sectors covering the UK, Japan and other countries and regions. Please contact us for more information.
Products: Plastic containers
Iwasaki Industries is a high-end plastic container manufacturer established in 1934 in Nara, Japan and has two factories in Japan. It has high manufacturing technology and innovative products with highly user friendly functions. Its products are widely sold in major supermarkets, department stores and online stores in Japan. Globally, it also has an office and warehouse in LA. The Project Company is a sales representative in Europe.